Raspberry Honey Mustard Dressing
Made from fresh-picked raspberries
Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the water and cornstarch. Whisk briskly until all ingredients are blended.
- In a small glass or measuring cup, combine the cold water and the cornstarch. Stir with a fork until completely smooth.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the bowl containing all the other ingredients. Whisk briskly until all ingredients are well-blended and smooth.
- Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers. Dressing will keep up to two weeks.