The ever-lovely Ahnya tagged me for a “16 things about me” meme. Buahahaha. What she didn’t know was that I was tagged for this in livejournal a while ago, so all I have to do is cut-and-paste! I win!
1. I’m left handed. Big deal. But I am so profoundly NOT right-handed that you might as well lop my right hand off. It can run a ten-key calculator and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.
2. My hair is 1920’s finger-wavy, all over. Except for one small strand that peers out from behind my left ear, it’s been straight since I was a child. When I get annoyed by it I cut it off behind my ear.
3. I have very high arches and petite feet. I think these are the most feminine part of my body. Sorry, boobies.
4. I had a failing thyroid but it fixed itself.
5. I sneeze uncontrollably and far too often.
6. I will never stop loving Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup.
7. I will do anything for a perfect, ripe avocado.
8. The German language soothes me. I listen to Munich talkradio at work.
9. I can’t pronounce ‘orange’ correctly.
10. My crush on Michael York never goes away.
11. Some words conjure odd sensations to me. The word ‘pregnant’ sounds squeaky, for example.
12. I turn cookies upside down to eat them.
13. I really like cheddar cheese to the point of absurdity.
14. I don’t have vertigo at all and love scary rides, but I am terrified by skydiving.
15. My first car was a 1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser in mint condition. Dad found it at an auction for $50.
16. I’ve played blackjack and drank brandy with Edward Van Halen.