I’m just in the mood to chatter a bit about my busy life! One of these days I will have time to simply laze about, but this is not that day! Next week, perhaps I will simply push all my work aside for an evening and sit and watch a sunset, or go exploring.
My typist is fond of making lists. I must pick up this tendency from her, because I wish to make one myself, in hopes that it will help organize my mind.
1. Write two articles for Prim Perfect magazine. I have completed the interview and tour, and simply need to pull all my materials together into the articles.
2. Take Mister Rip Wirefly and Miss Orchid McMillan shopping for undercrackers! Really! I was ‘purchased’ in a charity auction, and this is the promised activity. We shall do this Thursday evening, and it shall be fun!
3. Finish my cafe. Little bits and pieces need to be completed. Ladders added. The truffle shoppe completed. A few oddities for the second floor.
4. I need to write up a notecard to be delivered to cafe visitors – I have many notions and thoughts about the place I would like to impart to my guests!
5. Subject myself to an hour’s torture at the hands of the evil Doctor Oblensky, and take a tour of Chou Chou with Roanoake. Again, more fun from the charity auction! I bought both of them!
6. Work with Ahnya on our talk for the next Aether Salon – it’s titled “Shimmy!” and will be all about burlesque!
7. Speaking of burlesque – we have a pile of projects for the New Champagne Rooms to attend to.
8. Again speaking of burlesque! I need to finish the new act I’m working up, and do one more after that, so I can have new material for our charming guests.
I’m sure I’m forgetting things, but these are the big ones! My life is busy, but fun and fulfilling. I quite enjoy all these projects and challenges.